One of the easiest ways to get rid of overripe bananas is to make Banana Milkshake. This recipe is so fast and you only need 2 basic ingredients: bananas and milk.
Ingredients for 1 Banana Milkshake:
- 1 overripe banana (~100g peeled)
- 250ml milk
- 1 tsp sugar or honey (optional)
- 1 pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- For the milkshake use bananas that aren’t brown on the inside in order to get a nice color. If you want a creamier texture, you can put the banana in the freezer for half an hour before mashing it.
- Use a blender or a fork to mash the banana in a bowl.
- Add sugar if you want to (I usually skip it) and the milk.
- If you don’t have a blender and you want a creamier texture, use a sieve to get rid of the bigger banana pieces.
- Sprinkle a bit of cinnamon on top and that’s it! Enjoy your healthy drink!